Friday, December 14, 2012

"Were supposed to be carrying out laws"

"I head up the executive branch. Were supposed to be carrying out laws"  Now isn't that about the biggest joke you ever heard? Obama's carrying out the law when it comes to prosecuting the poor and the middle class, and blacks and Mexicans, for anything short of jay walking or spitting on the sidewalk, but the rich and powerful, and especially the banksters, or anyone having anything to do with 1.9 billion in legal fines without anyone ever going to jail, and I could bring up other crimes much bigger than smoking pot...go totally unpunished! Do as I say and not as I do, it didn't work when I was a kid and it won't work now! I live in Washington state, have for the last 50 years, and I have been harassed to damn near death by the police over a little green herb. Now we vote it in, and isn't the vote so important when it does not matter, and these power hungry tyrants tell us we might not be able to even do that. Remember the story about the frog in the pot, on the stove, and someone turns on the heat? When, if ever, will the frog notice he's being cooked and leap out? Well folks, we, as American's are being put in exactly that same pot, and if we don't do something, now, to preserve our rights and freedoms, we won't have any!...

No comments: